Tags : :
New version of the eWeather HD has increased the resolution of the radar a few times. In result It allows to see rain, snow, other precipitation and atmospheric movement around your current location with higher resolution images than any other app for Android.
App allows to measure distance between cloud or tornado and your location with special indicator.
Animation speed and interval between frames can be changed in the range from 5 minutes to one hour.
Radar shows on Google maps with zoom in range from whole world to street level.
eWeather HD is the first app in the world with HD radar widgets.
The new version 4.3.3 adds:
• HD radar: High resolution NOAA radar (USA only except Alaska);
• Wind map;
• 24 hour weather forecast graph;
• Ultra violet notification;
• alarm clock shortcut;
• configuration auto backup and restore;
• current location on map;
• moon day on widget;
• new colors and font in notification area;
• Beaufort scale;
• new options interface;
• auto correction of the time zone;
• GPU rendering support.
All features of the eWeather HD:
• 2 world-known weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider;
• 130,000 locations all over the world;
• 20 original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4 etc);
• 10 day forecast;
• 10 notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc;
• Animated Doppler NEXRAD radar on Google maps for USA except Alaska and islands;
• NOAA (NEXRAD) radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only);
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap;
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) for USA;
• Black ice and freeze warnings;
• 100 latest earthquakes in the world on Google map;
• Barometer with headache indicator;
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times;
• Sunrise and sunset times;
• Weather map with temperature and precipitation;
• Geomagnetic storm forecast;
• 24 hour by hour forecast;
• Current weather conditions;
• Only uses 8 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update;
• World clock;
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca);
• UV index;
• Precipitation probability;
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snow fall amount;
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination);
• Full tablet support;
• Send weather forecast, weather alerts, Earthquakes by e-mail.
The NOAA Doppler radar (NEXRAD) map shows rain, snow and hail movement on Google Maps around your location in real time which updates every 10 minutes. The Doppler radar is available only for USA (except Alaska and islands). Radar widgets based on OpenStreetMaps.
eWeather HD has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes.
eWeather HD provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding: magnitude, time and distance from your location. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location.
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive, informative and fun to use. Check it out!
eWeather HD is on: Google Play, Amazon app store, AndroidPit.de, Mobihand.com, Allsoft.ru, Softkey.ru, Handnsoft (Korean), Pdassi.de
Free 3-day trial version: ElecontWeatherClock.apk
Video review on YouTube
Developer site: elecont.com
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org